DENVER “MUST EAT”
Denver is known for Coors Light Beer, Celestial Seasonings Tea, Buffalo Burger, Rocky Mountain Oysters, as well as tasty unique Denver Beer and Breweries! Like any city, it has great modern city food, but what is unique is the “Western flavor” from its History juxtaposed with the young “environment and fitness conscious” locals’ taste buds attuned health-conscious preferences. There are several restaurants and food places with gourmet, organic, and alternative healthy options. There are also so many great, cute brunch places as well!
- A typical burger joint serving up everything from pesto mushroom to bison burgers.
- The fries are fantastic, but their specialty are the nitrogen infused Nutella and roasted marshmallow ice creams shakes.
- This casual restaurant is located in LoDo on the 16th Street Mall just south of Blake Street.
- A wonderful brunch institution this 50’s inspired restaurant is packed from open to close, especially on the weekends. Amazing different types of pancakes, butters, syrups, and sauces! Usually LONG lines!
- Make sure to try their pumpkin bellini served during the Fall months.
- There are several locations throughout Denver with a new location opening in Boulder.
- Pizza done right. Located on Larimer and 15th St. in downtown Denver Osteria Marco has arguably the best pizza in town. Be sure to request an egg on top of any of their 7+ specialty pizzas.
- Located off I-70 near the town of Morrison this (pricey) place has gorgeous views and serves Western specialties such as rattlesnake and Rocky Mountain oysters.
- This place has everything from fresh pastries to massive sandwiches to zesty pastas. A great spot to drop in for lunch for to grab a coffee and people watch in the evening.
- The Market is located next to Osteria Marco on 15th and Larimer in downtown Denver.
- For fun cultural stuff and vegan fine dining
- Super good super quick Mexican food
10) The Denver Rio
- Excellent. On Sunday nights they have beginner swing dancing classes upstairs.
- Restaurant we went to in downtown and it was pretty fancy.. steak and seafood and stuff.. good crabcakes