Travel Ganas “dives in the culture ” and “hangs out with the locals”
in Buenos Aires, Cordoba, and Mendoza Argentina.
Macanudo = old school term for “cool”, “awesome”
- Casa Rosada in Buenos Aires
- Aerosilla up the Carlos Paz Mountain
- Dancing in the streets en el Centro, Cordoba – Calle Obispo Peatonal
- Eating with Argentinian and Brazilian friends at Alfonsina Restaurante
- Maria Maria Boliche/Salsa Club International Night
- Hanging out at local’s house in Buenos Aires
- Copa America Quarterfinals Game Brazil vs Paraguay in La Plata
- Puerto Madero Tango Show and Lessons
- Eating Asado in Argentinian Family’s home in Cordoba
- Bomba del Tiempo Percussion Show in Buenos Aires
- Taxi Driver of Buenos Aires
- Fitting 8 people in 1 taxi
- Walking the streets of Mendoza
- Por Aca Bar & Boliche (Club) in Mendoza
- Manuel’s pick up lines/piropos in Spanish “Que caramelito”
- Running, Singing, and Dancing in the streets to Eve 6 Here’s to the Night in Palermo, Buenos Aires
Want to share a music video highlight
of your experiences abroad?
Share your Story!
Email us at email@example.com
or comment on facebook.com/travelganas